Pesquisar neste blogue

terça-feira, 15 de maio de 2012

Brazil

I arrived in Brazil on Friday morning. I'm staying here for two weeks with my friends. I'm staying in a big hotel near the Ipanema beach.
On Saturday, we spent the day on the beach. We swam and we saw many fish. It was fantastic! We had a lot of fun. We also played beach volleyball.
On Sunday, we visit the city of Rio de Janeiro and we went to the cinema in the evening.
Yesterday, I visit my part of the family that lives where in Brazil, and I took many photos to the view. It was beautiful! My aunt cooked for us. We ate trypical food and I drank tropical fruit juice made with mango, pineapple and papaya. It was delicious! The food here is exellent.
Bye for now...

Maria

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Thanks for commenting my blog :)
Kiss