Pesquisar neste blogue

quinta-feira, 26 de abril de 2012

My Best Friend

The man's best friend, is undoubtedly the dog. When I say man, I mean the whole human race. But there are many different types of dogs. One more brave, others more friendly. One more restless, others quieter. The dog knows how much, if trained, which makes it very funny. There are special dogs. Dogs who know the sadness of the owner, his happiness. As an example, Tim, the dog's character "Jo" in the books of the collection, "Five" by Enid Blyton is gentle, kind, and always know if the owner is sad or happy. It is very important to have a best friend who can tell everything, I think the dog is right. My dog ​​Sancho was a little jittery at first, but started to train him and knows him better so that I ended up sympathizing with him than wide. If you want to buy a pet, buy a dog :)
Big kisses, Maria.






The Book of "Five"


My dog Sancho